The world's toughest shoe for running the world's toughest long-distance trails. Revolutionary graphene-enhanced rubber delivers the world's toughest grip on hard-packed trails, while next-generation underfoot technology strikes the perfect balance between comfort and responsiveness. New super-strong materials give high levels of durability and breathability to the upper of a 260g shoe that is biomechanically designed to enable the natural movement of the foot. Kevlar® aramid fiber is used in the rear materials of the upper. The TERRAULTRA G 260 designed so you can run forever.
- The world's toughest grip.
- Utilising the world's strongest material, graphene-enhanced rubber is 50% stronger, 50% more elastic and 50% harder wearing.
- Lightweight & super-durable.
- Graphene grip delivers insane sticky grip AND increased durability all in one rubber. No compromise.
- Perfect for running long distances.
- Next-generation META-FLEX - Grooves in the outsole and midsole provide underfoot multi-directional flexibility that allows you to adapt, react and grip to the terrain.
- Dynamic Fascia Band (DFB) technology provides an underfoot kick of energy for faster, more efficient running
- EXTEROFIT upper adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot when running longer distances.
- Fit - This shoe has a wider fit. 5 out of 5 (very wide) on the inov8 Fit scale for width
||Heel 9mm / Forefoot 9mm
||260g / 9.17oz