Browse more Montane products.
Lightweight pile, Primaloft® and Pertex® mitt.
The perfect mountain mitt; warm, packable, fast drying, windproof and extremely weather resistant, the Extreme Mitts should be on the kit list of any mountain enthusiast. Featuring a deep pile against the skin that helps wick sweat and provide warmth, the Extreme Mitts also feature PrimaLoft® across the back of the hand for extra protection. Finally, PERTEX® Classic 6 encases the mitt and is an exceptionally windproof and weather resistant fabric providing warm shelter for the most essential tools – your hands!
Centurion Review: Sometimes a lightweight glove is just not enough. This Mitt will keep your hands warm in any conditions. Unlike Down, Primaloft still performs it's function when wet. The Pertex shield on these protect it from getting wet through in addition. The best way to wear these is in combination with a lighter weight glove underneath when headed in to arduous weather. In very rough/ wet/ windy conditions we'd also consider a Montane Minimus Waterproof Mitt over the top. Total weather proofing for your hands, essential in arduous mountain conditions.
- Packable - supplied with a stuff sac
- Fast drying
- Extremely weather resistant
- Deep pile lining
- Additional synthetic insulation layer provides warmth even when wet
- Reinforced palm
- Adjustable hem
- Locking wrist cinch
• PERTEX® Classic 6 outer shell that is highly windproof, breathable and fast drying
• DRYACTIV 2000 pile lining beds down to the shape of your hand and wicks sweat away
• PrimaLoft® GOLD Insulation on back of hand
• Tough Hypalon palm for increased durability
CUFF AND HEM CONFIGURATION
• Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
• Locking wrist cinch to reduce excess fabric across back of hand
• MONTANE® stuff sac for perfect storage
- PERTEX® Classic 6
- DRYACTIV 2000
- PrimaLoft® GOLD Insulation