Browse more Montane products.
The world's lightest and most breathable waterproof mountain pants.
These trousers match their twin, the Minimus Jacket ,as a superb 10k/10k lightweight offering, meaning: Fully Waterproof up to 10000mm Hydrostatic head - this meets mandatory gear requirements for any event. But with a 10k breathability rating they are also practical and functional when being worn for both running and hiking. They pack down to the size of an apple so fit comfortably in any pack or hydration vest.
One final advantage these have over other lightweight waterproof trousers is adjustability. The elasticated waist with lockable drawcord, together with 1/4 length side side zips on the leg, plus the hook and loop calf tabs mean that these can be pulled on and off quickly over footwear and adjusted for comfort over long periods.
- Fabric: Pertex Shield+
- 10000mm Hydrostatic Head with Taped Seams
- Meet all Mandatory Gear Requirements
- 10k Breathability
- Pertex Shield is extremely waterproof and breathable
- Articulated knees for step high movement
- Elasticated waist with adjustable, lockable drawcord
- ¼ length YKK side leg zips
- Features hook and loop calf tabs
- Pre-elasticated lower hem
- 360° ‘Dusk till dawn' reflectivity
- Montane stuff sac
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 141g