Combining a highly waterproof, breathable and lightweight GORE-TEX® Active shell with a minimalist run feature set for reduced weight and enhanced packability, the Montane Spine Jacket offers exceptional performance and comfort without compromise.
The Spine Pant follows the key principles of Montane’s VIA Trail Series®, which ensures minimalist design with run-specific tailoring, keeping weight to an absolute minimum without compromising safety.
In terms of waterproof level, traditionally, Ultra Events demand a 10000m Hydrostatic Head. Gore-Tex Active provides a 23000+ Level. Whilst 10000m is enough to keep weather out in moderate conditions for shorter durations, this is your go to Waterproof Trouser for severe weather and or longer days in the mountains or on the trails.
- Side zips
- Reinforced high wear areas
- Close fit over legwear
- Elasticated waistband
- Press stud hem adjustment
- Constructed from very lightweight and breathable 30 Denier GORE-TEX® ACTIVE SHELL fabric with tough nylon rip-stop instep and hem for increased durability in key areas
- 12 – 13 stitch count per inch on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam
- 3mm seam allowance on all seams, reducing weight and bulk under the micro-tape and creating a smooth, strong seam
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
- Tailored to minimise excess fabric for a close fit over legwear
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch for ease of movement
- Elasticated waistband with additional cinchable drawcord closure for a close fit
- Waistband loops for use with Montane® braces (not included)
- YKK matte AquaGuard® ¾ length side zips allow easy on/off over footwear
- Internal storm flap behind side zips for increased weather protection
- Ergonomic zip pullers make use easier when wearing gloves or mitts
- Press stud hem adjustment for a close fit against footwear