Strategically constructed from two different GORE-TEX® fabrics to maximise performance and minimise weight. Perfect for any fast-paced activities in the mountains where durability, body temperature and moisture control are essential to comfort.
Centurion Review: Replacing the incredibly popular Spine Jacket, this is the highest level in lightweight waterproof protection. This jacket is made from dual GORE-TEX fabric for lightweight breathable weather protection. IN terms of numbers, this jacket as Gore-Tex delivers 30000ml protection and equivalent breathability, higher than any other jacket we stock. At 335 grams this is an incredible level of weather protection for roughly 150 grams at most more than lightweight waterproofs delivering between 10k and 20k ratings. Put simply - if you are going out in the mountains or winter in poor conditions this jacket will keep you dry and therefore warm way way beyond that which any lightweight waterproof can deliver. It also feels comfortable to touch/ wear because of the 30 and 40 denier nylon construction.
- GORE-TEX® 30 Denier nylon Active Shell main body
- GORE-TEX® 40 Denier nylon rip-stop reinforcements
- Fully adjustable roll-away hood with three point adjustment and stiffened peak
- Full length YKK AquaGuard® VISLON front zip with internal storm flap
- YKK AquaGuard® zipped chest pocket
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring
- Two zipped map-sized,mesh lined hand pockets
- Adjustable hook and loop cuff tabs
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord
Weight (M): 348 grams
Sizing Chart: See Chest Below.