The perfect waterproof breathable overmitts - with a micro pack size, fast drying, weatherproof and extremely breathable, the Minimus Mitts should be on the kit list of any outdoor enthusiast. Featuring fully micro-taped seams throughout, the Minimus Mitts are constructed from PERTEX® Shield; an exceptionally windproof and waterproof fabric that is highly breathable to help prevent internal condensation.
Centurion Review: This is an exceptional waterproof overglove which does exactly what is requried. This should be worn as an overglove, any thin liner glove will do but in warmer wet weather a simple breathable liner works such as the Montane Via Trail Glove, where in heavy or very cold conditions this will easily fit over a Montane Prism Mitt for complete cold, wind and wet weather protection. Packs down to a tiny size.
- PERTEX® Shield is extremely light, waterproof and breathable with a 10000mm hydrostatic head
- Fully micro-taped seams throughout
CUFF AND HEM CONFIGURATION
- Elasticated wrist for a comfortable close fit
- Adjustable hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
- MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- Due to the many different components involved, MONTANE® does not recommend that you wash your Minimus Mitts.