Featuring windproof, wicking and breathable Chameleon Lite softshell fabric, the VIA Trail Gloves are a lightweight requirement for any serious mountain, trail, fell, sky or alpine runner. With touch sensitive fingertips for adaptability, a flocked nose-wipe and angled cuff to cater for arm movement whilst running, you will not need to take these off to achieve your goals.
Womens Version Available Here
- Designed and featured for trail and mountain running
- Zoned construction - lightweight softshell combined with lightweight fleece
- Touch screen compatible
- Pre-curved digits
- Thumb nose-wipe
- Angled cuff
- Reflective details
- Constructed from softshell Chameleon Lite fabric across the back of the hand and fingers to provide wind and rain resistance in key areas. Benefits from a 10,000mm hydrostatic head and 10,000 MVTR
- Wicking soft brushed back lightweight fleece in the palm of the hand for warmth
Patterning and Design
- Pre-curved, ergonomic boxwall construction digits for improved dexterity
- Conductive fabric on thumb, index and middle fingertips for use with touch sensitive screens
- Flocked microfleece nose-wipe on thumb
Cuff and Hem Configuration
- Angled cuff for complete wrist coverage whilst running
- VIA Trail Series® reflective logo details
- MONTANE® recommends that you handwash your VIA Trail Gloves.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Do not use a tumble dryer.
- Drip dry