Quick fit crampons made by an elastomer interconnected to a tread stainless steel structure under the shoes through a combination of micro-rope, connectors and crampon plate. The crampons allow you to move in perfect safety on the snow, ice and low adherence surface (mud undergrowth, foliage, etc.).
Extremely light weight and excellent grip on ice and hard snow. Excellent for light mountaineering and trekking.
- Winter trekking
- Quick fit and excellent adhesion to the shoe with a velcro band above the foot
- Ideal for ice, hard snow and frozen undergrowth thanks to the system of different tip lengths
- Front hinged crampons to prevent accumulations of snow and ice
- Steel hoop on the shoe’s tip for excellent stability
- Practical and durable polyester bag
Quick-fit lugs consist of an elastomer interconnected to a structure scarp implemented through a combination of chain elements, connections and platelets ramponate in high resistance steel. The crampons allow you to move in perfect safety on snow-covered ground, icy and low grip (undergrowth of mud, leaves, etc.).
Sizing chart as below, though if you are between sizes we'd recommended picking the smaller size as tighter is better.