Lightweight, easy to hold and collapsible, the SpeedCup™ is a re-useable hydration cup. Designed for cupless racing events and great for training runs, you can stash it just about anywhere.
Centurion Review: These are available at a special discounted price due to our work with Hydrapak as an event sponsor. Note that these are the lightest and most flexible option for a collapsible cup. However their one draw back is with hot drinks - the rubber is thin so it transmits heat very quickly making them too hot to hold when the liquid is boiling. If you plan to take hot drinks or soup during your race, we recommend the Light My Fire Pack-Up-Cup Bio available by clicking here, instead.
- Flexible design allows you to crush the cup and stuff it anywhere, from your running vest to your camp kit
- Integrated finger loop provides support when drinking or pouring
- Free standing when empty or full
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
Capacity: 200 ml / 6 fl oz
Weight: 10 g / 0.3 oz
Dimensions: 100 mm / 4 in x 64 mm / 2.5
Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane