Blending the remarkable properties of Merino wool and PRIMALOFT®, this baselayer is designed for active use in cold conditions. Premium Merino wool draws vapour sweat away from the body whilst high quality PRIMALOFT® yarns wick liquid sweat across the outer surface, allowing it to dry quickly.
Centurion Review: It simply does not get any more comfortable than this. The combination of merino wool and primaloft make this sensationally warm yet breathable and fast wicking - drying incredibly fast. As a base layer under a thicker layer or waterproof jacket, or as a stand alone running top it doesn't get any better than this.
Short Sleeve Version available here.
- Constructed from 50% Merino wool yarns, 25% PrimaLoft® and 25% Polyester that provide warmth, are highly wicking, fast drying and have a soft handle
- 140g fabric weight perfect for year round active use
- Naturally odour resistant
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
- Articulated arms for high reach movement, tailored specifically to prevent hem lift
- Flatlocked sewn seams provide extra comfort and durability
- Tailored fit for baselayer, next to skin comfort
CUFF AND SLEEVES CONFIGURATION
- Low profile cuffs that can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling
- We guarantee your PRIMINO® baselayer is mulesing-free
S / M / L / XL
157 g (L)