Train smarter and stay on track with the COROS APEX Premium Multisport GPS Watch which is revolutionary in tech gear with over 200 preloaded workouts and tonnes of connective features.
Extensive Battery Life
The APEX Premium is built to last throughout your most extensive workouts and your greatest adventures. With three different battery modes you are in charge. The UltraMax mode lasts for up to 100 hours and in regular watch mode it will stay charged for up to 30 days.
Up to 100/80 hours (in UltraMax GPS mode)
Up to 35/25 hours (in Full GPS mode)
30/24 days (for Regular Use)
Engineered for you most intense workouts in the most extreme environments the watch is built with premium materials that offer rugged protection against the elements. With a sapphire glass lens and stainless-steel bezel, the watch is impact resistant and anti-abrasive.
Easy to Use
Skim through different display screens with ease using the APEX’s unique digital dial. Banishing the use of fiddly buttons, the dial allows you to control the watch in the midst of your run or when prepping for your next set.
Learning to train correctly is one of the best ways to improve your performance. The APEX accurately determines your overall effort, broken down into stamina level (0-100) and training effect (0-6). The COROS Trainer system will therefore be able to tell you when it’s time to rest and based on the effort level and training history, you will then be table to see an advised recovery window before you begin your next activity.
Stay on track with the APEX Premium’s advanced tracking and navigation features. Routes can be easily uploaded and displayed on a grid as a bread crumb trail with real time information on heading, elevation and alerts to help you get back on course.
Intelligent Stride Algorithm
The Intelligent Stride Algorithm is built to record your personal range of motion while running. This will build your personalised stride model that can be used to more accurately track your running when training indoors or when running in areas of weak GPS signal such as tunnels.
Taking multisport to the next level, you can use COROS Training mode to create, share and download workouts from professional athletes and coaches – allowing you to workout anyway, anywhere. Use the COROS App to build your own workouts for running, cycling, swimming, strength training and more. The watch also comes with 200+ preloaded exercises.
- Ultra-durable design
- Extensive battery life of up to 30 days
- Suits any environment, great for work, adventure and sport
- Digital dial for easy navigation
- Equipped with track and navigation features
- Routes can be uploaded and displayed on a grid as a bread crumb trail
- Intelligent Stride Algorithm records your personal range of motion for greater accuracy when training inside or in low GPS areas
- Integrated, wrist-based heart rate monitor
- Delivers a complete training guide
- Display Size: 218 x 218
- Display Type: Memory LCD
- Screen Material: Sapphire Glass
- Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Physical Size: 46mm x 42mm x 11.75mm
- Weight: 49g
- Phone Connection: Bluetooth
- Accessory Connection: ANT+/Bluetooth
- Navigation: GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Sensors: Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass
- Water Resistance: 10ATM (100 meters/328 feet)
- Working Temperature: -10°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Charging Time: Less than 2 hours
- Battery Life: Up to 100/80 hours (in UltraMax GPS mode), up to 35/25 hours (in Full GPS mode), 30/24 days (for Regular Use)
- Supported Workouts: Run, Indoor Run, Trail Run, Track Run, Mountain Climb, Hike, Bike, Indoor Bike, Pool Swim, Open Water, Triathlon, Gym Cardio, GP Cardio, Ski, Snowboard, XC Ski, Ski Touring, Multisport, Strength, Training