For endurance athletes training on the roads, trails or mountains, COROS APEX Pro is your perfect training partner and their most versatile GPS watch yet.
COROS APEX Pro Premium Multisport GPS Watch with Heart Rate and Pulse Ox Monitor, 40h Full GPS Battery, 24/7 Heart Rate Monitoring, Sapphire Glass, Touch Screen, Barometer, ANT+ & BLE, Strava & TrainingPeaks.
- Designed for endurance athletes with route navigation and checkpoint features supported
- 30 days of regular battery life and 40 hours in full GPS mode
- Built with a Grade 5 titanium alloy bezel and a sapphire glass touch screen
- Pulse Oximeter with 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring at high altitudes, 24/7 heart rate monitoring with sleep, step and calorie tracking
- Barometric altimeter, accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, thermometer
- Built-in running power metrics from the wrist plus native and complete integration with Stryd power meters
- Night mode – an always-on mode that uses just enough backlight for nighttime activities
- Featuring running, cycling, swimming, cardio, strength, winter and water sports modes with ongoing support and updates
- Track Run Mode uses a proprietary algorithm to make sure your track runs and workouts are measured accurately
- Enhanced Digital Dial for easy operation even with thick climbing glove
- Interval, structured, triathlon and strength training modes with training programs and plans created by COROS athletes and coaches available free on COROS.com
- With over 200 preloaded strength exercises, COROS Training Mode and COROS App allow you to build customized workouts for running, cycling, swimming and strength training
- GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections and ANT+/Bluetooth for accessories, Bluetooth for smartphone only
- Fully customizable data screen supports up to 6 different metrics per screen
- Working Temperature 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C) and 10ATM (100 Meters/328 Feet) Water Resistance
The APEX Pro combines a titanium frame, sapphire glass screen and a 100m waterproof rating. This ensures reliable levels of durability that meet the demands of professional athletes. The watch is also incredibly lightweight – weighing in at just 59g.
Extensive Battery Life
With multiple battery modes you are in control. Choose between 40 hours of full GPS battery life or change to Ultra Max GPS Battery Mode for 100 hours of charge. For quick recharging the watch comes with a charging cable and can be fully recharged in just 2 hours.
Easy to Use
The APEX Pro is incredibly easy to use. Combining touch screen and the Digital Dial system you can easily move your navigation track up/down, left/right and easily zoom in and out.
Taking multisport to the next level, you can use COROS Training mode to create, share and download workouts from professional athletes and coaches – allowing you to workout anyway, anywhere. Use the COROS App to build your own workouts for running, cycling, swimming, strength training and more. The watch also comes with 200+ preloaded exercises.