Battery: COROS PACE 2 offers 30 hours of full GPS battery life. That’s a 20% increase from the original COROS PACE. If you need your battery to last even longer, switch to UltraMax for nearly half the battery consumption.
- Battery Life
- Battery Life: 20 days (regular use)
- 30 hours (full GPS mode)
- 60 hours (UltraMax mode)
COROS PACE 2 offers 20 days of daily use. That’s 20 days of tracking heart rate andsleeping, triggering backlight, measuring steps, getting notifications and even alarms every day. So, leave your charger behind, and travel for your next race, game or family holiday with confidence.
Space: COROS PACE 2 has a 1.5x more powerful processor, offers 5x more RAM and 4x more storage than the original COROS PACE, leaving plenty of room for expanded features.
Heart Rate: The watch comes with an advanced, integrated heart rate monitor which is built into the wrist.
Night Mode: Leaves the backlight on for the entirety of your workout. A light bright enough so your eyes can adjust and read in the dark but dim enough to maintain superior battery performance throughout your run or ride, even when needed all night long. Don’t worry, it turns off automatically when you finish your workout, or one hour after the sunrise.
Waterproof: This watch has a 50-meter water resistance rating, you can wear COROS PACE 2 to track your activities in the water as well as on land.
Weight: A 50% weight reduction from the silicone band, the COROS Nylon Watch Band is more breathable and allows for a more comfortable and snug fit which should improve the already strong heart rate accuracy, especially during long sweaty workouts on warm days.
Programming: The Strength Training program has over 200 exercises already built in for upper body, lower body, core work and more. COROS PACE 2 auto-detects your body movements and monitors your heart rate and calories burned.
Once you’re done, check out the all new muscle heatmap to see which muscle groups saw the most action in a daily, weekly, or monthly view, to help determine your next block of training.
- Display Size: 1.2in. 240 x 240
- Display Type: Always-On Memory LCD
- Screen Material: Corning® Glass
- Bezel Material: Fibre Reinforced Polymer
- Cover Material: Fibre Reinforced Polymer
- Strap Material: Nylon
- Quick Release Band: 20mm
- Physical Size: 42mm x 42mm x 11.7mm
- Weight: 29g
- Phone Connection: Bluetooth
- Accessory Connection: ANT+/Bluetooth
- Navigation: GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Sensors: Optical Heart Rate Monitor: Optical Heart Rate Monitor, Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Thermometer
- Water Resistance: 5ATM (50 Meters/164 Feet)
- Working Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 65°C
- Charging Time: Less than 2 hours
- Battery Life: 20 days (regular use), 30 hours (full GPS mode), 60 hours (UltraMax mode)
- Supported Workouts: Run, Indoor Run, Track Run, Bike, Indoor Bike, Pool Swim, Open Water, Triathlon, Gym Cardio, GPS Cardio, Strength, Training