Engineered to provide support and compression you need on training runs, race day, recovery and travel, the women's specific fit Injinji ULTRA COMPRESSION OTC toe sock has graduated compression starting at the ankle continuing through the upper leg to aid in circulation and blood flow. This compression sock merges performance, blister prevention, comfort and recovery into one. Also available in Unisex fit.
The Ultra Compression features a seamless, 200 needle count lightweight design to reduce recovery time and muscle fatigue. The Nylon fibers make the Ultra Compression sock feel soft to touch, yet durable with breathable mesh on top of the foot and on the back of the leg. Reflective strips for extra visibility, the over the calf sock does not slip after long runs and wicks away moisture keeping your feet dry and protected.
- Lightweight 200 Needle Design, for softer feel and added durability
- Graduated Compression from Ankle to Shin, for accelerated recovery and reduced muscle fatigue
- reflective Strips, for safety and visibility
- Shortens Recovery Time
- Prevents Blisters
- Promotes Better Circulation
- Gender Specific Fit
- Seamless Design
- Helps to Prevent Muscle Soreness
- Breathable Mesh, for maximum ventilation
- Arch Support, offers midfoot stability
XS/S: Length from heel – 30.5 cm
M/L: Length from heel – 37 cm