Browse more Inov8 products.
The lightest and fastest shoe in the ROCLITE range boasts a highly durable mesh upper for protection and comfort as well as graphene grip (G-Grip) for the ultimate in traction over multiple terrains.
“A good pair of shoes are an essential piece of kit on the Spine Race and my feet were much better than a lot of other competitors. I wore one pair for the full 268 miles and there was no swelling. The ROCLITE G 275s worked superbly, giving me excellent grip, including on wet rock, while also providing cushioning underfoot.” Jasmin Paris, wore the ROCLITE G 275's on her record-breaking 2019 SPINE RACE win
- Superior traction from graphene enhanced G-Grip outsole.
- Award-winning ROCLITE franchise just got even better with graphene grip (G-Grip) for better traction and increased outsole durability across all terrains, from mud to wet mountain rock and hard-packed trails.
- As feet begin to swell on longer adventures, you can gain extra comfort thanks to the ADAPTERWEB upper design which sees the materials adapt to your changing foot shape and natural movements. Upper materials also non-water absorbing.
- Features 8mm drop and a POWERFLOW midsole that gives 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles. Addition of the next-generation METAPLATE gives even more underfoot protection.
- Fit - This shoe has a wider fit. 3 out of 5 on the inov8 Fit scale for width
|Midsole Stack||Heel 16mm / Forefoot 8mm|
|Product Weight||275g / 9.625oz|