La Sportiva's trail running shoe built with an emphasis on training over medium and long distances, thanks to its additional cushioning, exceptional fit and high breathability.
The compact performance-like collar and traditionally constructed tongue guarantee maximum comfort. The 3D Mesh single-layer seamless upper allows high breathability, the rear microfibre reinforcements support the overall stability of the shoe. Extremely lightweight and flexible thanks to the weight reduction of all the materials used and the lightweight and durable dual density EVA midsole. The thermo-form toe-cap contributes to the overall lightweight features and provides excellent protection from impact against rocks and roots. The outsole is the durable FriXion blue compound with Impact Brake System lugs in varying thicknesses, enhancing traction & braking efficiency and optimising weight.
The Karacal fufills a new role amongst the La Sportiva footwear range. A more cushioned trail shoe with an emphasis on comfort over long distances on harder packed ground. One way to view this would be as a training version of the lighter, lower drop, racier Jackal - one of the most popular trail shoes La Sportiva have ever released. Perfect for year round training on mixed trail and where road is a necessary part of your training mix travelling between trail.
- Comfort Fit ideal for long use
- Single-layer 3D Mesh seamless upper for maximum comfort, breathability and flexibility
- Traditionally constructed tongue for maximum comfort
- Inner lining in high abrasion resistance mesh
- Maximum weight reduction thanks to the use of extremely light and flexible materials and the dual density EVA midsole
- Durable blue FriXion™ compound sole with differentiated thickness Impact Brake System for better cushioning, traction and braking
- Upper: Breathable sandwich mesh
- Lining: Mesh with high abrasion resistance
- Footbed: Ortholite Mountain Running
- Midsole: Memlex Eva with shock-absorbing injection
- Sole: FriXion Blue durable
- Drop: 7mm
- Weight: 290g