An aggressive, durable, neutral, trail shoe with sublime cushioning and a sticky toothed outsole, the La Sportiva Mutant Trail Running Shoes is just at home up the side of mountain as it is through muddy trails.
Centurion Review: The Mutant offers a different angle to any of the other shoes in La Sportiva's range. It's focus is on comfort and durability for long / ultra distance efforts, but with the grip to work on the muddy trail and grass. The Spyraltongue™ is not a gimmick. It makes it easily the most protected and comfortable trail shoe in La Sportiva's range. With a high ankle cuff protecting your ankle and achilles. The mesh of the upper allows breathability without letting debris in. The rock plate is taken care of with the injection moulded EVA midsole - offering huge protection from sharp rock but remaining soft, softer than the bushido. It is the sole which takes the Mutant out on it's own on wet, rugged, steep ground
La Sportiva footwear size chart.
Integrated Fusiongate™ Technology Lacing Harness - Creates a comfortable feel and a locked in fit.
Spyraltongue™ - For easy entry.
- Injection molded EVA - An EVA midsole provides sublime cushioning and impact protection from sharp rocks.
- Sticky FriXion® XF V-Groove - Sticky climbing rubber formula that has been injection molded to make lugged outsoles.
- Impact Brake System (I.B.S.) - A proprietary technology in outsole design where the lugs of the soles are oriented in opposing slanted directions. This opposition increases braking power by an average of 20% and decreases impact forces by and average of 20%.
- TPU Stabiliser - Highly abrasion resistant and it is exceptionally strong in cold temperatures to support your midfoot on uneven terrain.
- Airmesh Upper - Nylon fabric woven into a breathable mesh pattern that is extremely durable.TPU Toe-Cap - Adds protection to the toe area.
- Ortholite Insole - Provides extra cushioning and shock absorption as well as a sweat wicking environment. Keeping your feet fresh.
FIT: Medium/ Wide
DROP (MM): 10mm