Browse more La Sportiva products.
The VK is a Mountain Running® Shoe created specifically for Vertical Kilometer endeavors. This shoe was designed in collaboration with the VK world record holder - La Sportiva Mountain Running® athlete Urban Zemmer.
- Sock-Like™ Technology provides a precise fitting upper via a seamless knitted fabric with differentiated stretch zones
- Integrated asymmetric Ghost-Stream™ lacing system which is both structural and keeps the shoe snugly in place on your foot
- Lightweight rubber sole is only on the forefoot with an integrated rock guard
- Non-slip microfiber rear spoiler makes getting the shoes on/off quicker and easier
- Protective TPU toe cap
- Cut-to-fit lacing for a custom fit and weight saving
SIZES: 42 – 47 (plus half sizes)
WEIGHT: 6.90 oz (198g)
UPPER: Sock-LIke™ Compression / Differentiated stretch zones / Thermo-adhesive stabilizer panels / TPU toe cap
LINING: Lycra and microfiber
MIDSOLE: Compression molded MEMlex / 1.5mm dual-density compressed EVA rock guard in forefoot / Insole incorporated into upper
SOLE: FriXion® XF 2.0
CUSHIONING: Midsole - 35A
Similar to the Helios 2.0 this shoe runs almost a size smaller than other La Sportiva/ other brands. Size up one full EU size to other models you have, or size the same as the Helios 2.0 if you have that shoe.