Weighing just 128g, the Micro RCM Superlight pole is a real weapon on the trail. This stable folding pole made from carbon will win you over with its exceptionally low weight and its ability to maintain your momentum. The extended Thermo grip with a rounded head allows for various grip variations, offering full support on challenging terrains. Thanks to the push button release mechanism, a touch of a button is enough to fold the pole to just 36cm. Moving lightly and quickly is easy with the Micro RCM Superlight pole.
- Folding Poles - lightweight with the smallest pack size.
- Round Top Comfort - Leki's lightest touring Thermo Ultralite grip.
- Lock Security Strap - Skin - an ultra-lightweight, highly breathable strap offering maximum comfort with minimum weight.
- 100% HM Carbon - highly-modular carbon that meets the highest weight and stiffness demands.
- Trail Running Tip - light, allignment-free tip with concave spike form that provides foothold in each angle and optimum swing action.
- Folding poles
- Fixed Length (Sizes below)
- Material: 100% Carbon (HM)
- Tube diameter: 14|12|12|12 mm
- Locking mechanism: Push-button
- Grip: Round Top Comfort (Thermo | Ultralite)
- Strap: Lock Security Strap (Skin)
- Tip: Trail Running Tip
- Segments: 4 parts
- Collapsed length: 34 cm (at a length of 120 cm)
- Weight: 256 grams per pair (at a length of 120 cm)
- 115 cm / 45.3 in
- 120 cm / 47.2 in
- 125 cm / 49.2 in