Browse more Nordisk products.
Probably the lightest full scale tent in the world.
Lofoten 1 ULW is with a race weight of 490 g one of the lightest two layer tents in the world – but when packed it is definitely the smallest. The secret is the new state of the art aluminium poles with ultra short segment lengths enabling an uncompressed pack size of only 11 x 22 cm. The fabric is the new Nortech T-NY 7D with a weight of only 26 g/m2 and a thread count of 580. The 3 layers of silicone coating on each side ensures high durability, water repellency and the new Flex-rope Suspension System adds high flexibility and strength. Lofoten can transform from a 1 to a 2 man version by simply replacing the inner tent.
CENTURION REVIEW (Robbie Britton): The Lofoten 1 tent is the ultimate in lightweight, fast packing camp gear. Beautifully well made and light enough you won't even mind it being in your pack.
- ultra light and compact
- adjustable cabin width
- can be pitched in about 2 minutes
- possible to pitch inner tent alone
- small porch for storage
- centered foot end pole to optimize space
- Nordisk Flex-rope Suspension System
- integrated packsack in detachable inner pocket
- arches and 2 mesh ventilations to optimise airflow
- comes with a free bonus pack incl. pegs, guy ropes etc.
- Hydrostatic Head: Flysheet 1600mm. Innter Tent Floor: 3600mm
- Pitching: Outer pitched
- Shape: Tunnel
- Type : 1 person tent
- Flysheet size (LxWxH : 250 x 125 x 80 cm
- Inner tent size (LxWxH) : 220 x 85 x 70 cm
- Total weight excl. pack sack : 490 g
- Guy rope: 1.2 mm dyneema with
- Poles: ULW Lite, 7.5 Aluminium
- Pegs: Nordisk titanium tooth peg, 1 g 5 pieces
- Pegs: Nordisk alu triple twister 5 pieces