Versatile waterproof mountain shell pants combining a lightweight but tough GORE-TEX fabric with instep reinforcement. Designed for climbing, hill walking and long ultra races in true winter or mountain conditions - and everything in between.
Centurion Review: Replacing the incredibly popular Spine Range, this is the highest level in waterproof protection. These trousers are made from dual GORE-TEX fabric for lightweight breathable weather protection. In terms of numbers, they deliver 30000ml protection and equivalent breathability, higher than any other waterproof trouser we stock. At 280 grams this is an incredible level of weather protection for roughly 150 grams at most more than lightweight waterproofs delivering between 10k and 20k ratings. Put simply - if you are going out in the mountains or winter in poor conditions these trousers will keep you dry and therefore warm way way beyond that which any lightweight waterproof can deliver. It also feels comfortable to touch/ wear because of the 30 and 40 denier nylon construction. The full zip allows you to pull them on over any footwear with ease.
- GORE-TEX 40 Denier Nylon rip-stop in the main panels
- DIAMOND FACE 140 Denier Nylon rip-stop reinforcement instep
- Tailored for a close, ergonomic fit over legwear
- 3mm seam allowance on all seams
- Elasticated waistband with adjustable drawcord
- Waistband loops for use with Montane® braces (not included)
- Two way YKK AquaGuard® ¾ length side zips with storm flap
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch
- Press stud hem volume adjustment