Browse more Montane products.
Tried and tested in all environments across the world, the classic Featherlite™ design has had an exclusive limited edition update to celebrate Montane’s 25th anniversary. Now with 100% recycled nylon PERTEX® QUANTUM ECO fabric and as versatile as ever, the Featherlite™ Pull-On is a super light and packable piece of emergency kit, providing breathable wind protection for almost any mountain activity.
Comes with Free 1993 Heritage Logo Tee Shirt
To celebrate the 25th Anniversary, Montane have re-created one of our most iconic pieces – the legendary 1999 Featherlite™ Smock. This original, genuinely versatile, multi sport windproof defined lightweight packability for mountain athletes, establishing a whole new category of outdoor clothing in the process. In the spirit of clothing and equipment innovation yet to come, and to recognise the tradition of pioneering, ground-breaking design that is imbued within Montane’s roots, they are producing a very special run of Limited Edition Featherlite™ Smocks.
Built to the original garment specifications, with classic Montane retro branding, each Smock comes with a branded stuff sac and is produced in the vintage Mango colour. Each Smock has a uniquely numbered size label (1 – 999) to ensure total uniqueness and that this timeless garment becomes a real collector’s piece.
- 100% recycled nylon PERTEX® QUANTUM ECO rip-stop fabric, which is lightweight, breathable and fast drying
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) for effective water shedding
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
- Articulated arms for high reach movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Low bulk elasticated cuffs that can be pulled up forearms to aid cooling
CENTRE FRONT ZIP
- 1/3 length YKK front zip with internal wind-strip
- Roll over chinguard
- Limited edition and individually numbered garments (1 – 999)
- Heritage branding to celebrate Montane’s 25th anniversary
- Supplied with Montane stuff sac for easy storage
- Comes with Free 1993 Heritage Logo Tee Shirt