These revolutionary mitts have a micro pack size and a superb warmth to weight ratio that has made them a best-seller. Featuring PrimaLoft® GOLD Insulation that gives instant warmth even when wet, they are constructed using PERTEX® Microlight windproof outer fabric and a comfortable brushed microfleece lining. Ideal as multi use mitt that will live unnoticed in your pack or pocket until you need it.
Centurion Review: This is your all day any condition mitt. Unbelievably warm and comfortable but still packing down very small and light at 40 grams. This is the step up from the usual trail or liner gloves traditionally used for running but not always appropriate in wetter colder conditions.
- PERTEX® Microlight Rip-stop outer fabric that is completely windproof, fast drying and features an exceptional durable water repellency
- 40g PrimaLoft® GOLD Insulation throughout that is warm, packable and exceptionally fast drying
- Brushed microfleece lining throughout that is both warm and wicking
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
- Conductive panel on thumb for use with touch sensitive screens
CUFF AND HEM CONFIGURATION
- Elasticated wrist for a comfortable close fit
- MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- MONTANE® recommends that you handwash your Prism Mitts
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach
- Do not use a tumble dryer
- Drip dry