Super light and packable GORE-TEX Active waterproof running jacket.
This jacket makes a return for Autumn/ Winter 2021 after a hiatus from the Montane range. This time, it boasts a total weight of just 210 grams, but with the same Gore-Tex Active protection as the original model. It is the ideal jacket for mountain/ winter activities where protection over a lightweight waterproof is essential.
The ultimate in lightweight and breathable waterproof protection for ultra runners, the Spine Jacket uses GORE-TEX Active shell to provide reliable weather protection for training missions and racing alike.
- 13 Denier Gore-Tex Active Shell
- Fully micro seam taped construction
- Adjustable low-profile hood with rear pre-elastication and stiffened peak
- Full length lightweight YKK AQUAGUARD® front zip with internal storm flap
- Two mesh-lined hand pockets with YKK AQUAGUARD® zips
- Shaped cuffs with partial pre-elastication
- Fully adjustable hem
- VIA Trail Series® reflective logo details