Browse more Petzl products.
Ultra-lightweight mountaineering/ski harness, dons with feet on the ground
Designed with WIREFRAME Technology construction, the ALTITUDE harness is built for mountaineering and skiing. Ultra-light (150 g), its design makes it easy to don, even when wearing skis or crampons.
Crucially, this harness is light and loose enough to wear whilst moving extremely quickly and/ or in combination with running or scrambling during events or in training.
- only 150 g (size S/M)
- minimal bulk, when packed in its bag
- dons with feet on the ground
- the DoubleBack Light buckle and tightening strap are easy to operate, even with gloves
- four equipment loops totally integrated into the harness to minimize interference when wearing a backpack
- each leg loop has a keeper with siliconized interior, for positioning an ice screw
- streamlined design with waistbelt and leg loops using WIREFRAME Technology construction
- Color(s): orange/white
- Material(s): nylon monofilament, polyester, high-modulus polyethylene, aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- Harness comes in a protective carry bag
|References||C19A SM||C19A ML||C19A LXL|
|Waist belt||64-86 cm||74-96 cm||84-108 cm|
|Leg loops||55-67 cm||60-73 cm||66-79 cm|
|Weight||150 g||160 g||170 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|