Browse more Petzl products.
Ultra-light, rechargeable headlamp designed for everyday uses. Maximum output of to 200 lumens.
Ultra-light at 35 g, the BINDI headlamp fits in the palm of your hand. With 200 lumens of power, it is ideal for everyday activities and regular training around town or in the mountains. Convenient charging via USB cable. The thin headband adjusts easily and can also be worn around the neck.
Centurion Review: This is the first lamp from Petzl to cross into the two areas we require lights for in ultrarunning. At 35g and packing to a tiny size it is basically a 'supercharged' e+lite, in comparison the e+lite only puts out 50 lumens, whereas the Bindi has a max output of 200 and can burn for 2 hours at that level - enough to get you out of most situations. In addition, 200 lumens is plenty of power to use as a primary lamp if one is only required for short durations. As a training tool it's also exceptional given the tiny weight, convenient size, the 2 hour burn at 200 lumens plus the easy method of recharging via USB. There is also a red light / strobe function for emergency or events that require rear red lighting to be on display.
- Compact and ultra-light: only 35 g
- Headlamp charges via micro USB port
- Three lighting modes: proximity, movement and distance
- Red lighting preserves night vision and keeps from blinding others during group activities
- Two LOCK functions to avoid accidentally turning it on
- Headlamp can be tilted upward for seeing ahead when it is worn around the neck
- Light output: 200 lumens
- Weight: 35 g
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: 680 mAh rechargeable battery
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)
|Lighting color||Lighting modes||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve mode|
|white||MAX AUTONOMY||5 lm||6 m||50 h||3 lm for 1h30|
|STANDARD||100 lm||23 m||3 h|
|MAX POWER||200 lm||36 m||2 h|
|red||proximity||1 lm||2.5 m||33 h||-|
|strobe||visible at 400 m for 200 h|