Browse more Petzl products.
The new improved, brighter TIKKINA headlamp offers 250-lumen brightness and a flood beam for proximity lighting. Simple and compact, it is useful for training runs and any other light outdoor activities.
Centurion Review/ Quick Guide: The Tikkina is your go to alternative to the E+Lite for a reserve lamp - it's cheaper and brighter (250 lumens vs 25), the compromise being that it is bulkier and heavier but at 85g remains a lightweight option. The Tikkina is advertised as focused on proximity lighting but is perfectly adept at providing enough light (250 lumens) for running at night in mild conditions. It's also a perfect first head lamp for kids either at home or outside. The previous Tikkina was 150 lumens so this is a huge advance on brightness for such a low price.
This light and compact headlamp is easy to use and offers three different white lighting levels (proximity, movement and distance) to ensure multiple uses. The Tikkina features a single button which allows for quick and easy lighting selection so you won't have to fiddle around to find the right setting. To ensure you're always charged up the Tikkina comes with 3 standard batteries plus, its compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to the HYBRID CONCEPT design. An adjustable headband ensures a perfect fit and it can be easily detached so you can wash it when not in use. Lastly, the Petzl Tikkina Headlamp is compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
- Practical For Outdoor Activities - Such as running, camping and trekking.
- Three Lighting Modes - Proximity, movement and distance vision.
- Simple To Use - Thanks to the single button with which to quickly and easily select the lighting mode.
- Hybrid Headlamp - Comes included with three standard batteries, and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
- Adjustable Headband - Provides a secure fit.
- Compatible with Mounting Accessories - Allows the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle.
- Brightness - 250 Lumens
- Weight - 81g.
- Beam Pattern - Flood.
- Battery Compatibility - Alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable.
- Watertightness - IPX4 (weather-resistant)
- Max Power (White) - Brightness - 250 lm / Distance 60 m / Burn Time 2h / Reserve 40 h
- Standard Power (White) - Brightness - 100 lm / Distance 40 m / Burn Time 9 h / Reserve 40 h
- Max Burn Time (White) - Brightness - 6 lm / Distance 10 m / Burn time 120 h