Browse more Petzl products.
Simple, compact headlamp for proximity lighting 150 lumens
The TIKKINA headlamp offers 150-lumen brightness and a wide beam for proximity lighting. Simple, compact and with a long burn time, it is practical for outdoor activities like camping or trekking, or for traveling, and also for daily activities and projects around the house. TIKKINA is a HYBRID headlamp that is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
- Compact and lightweight: only 85 g
- Long burn time
- Simple to use, thanks to its single button with which to quickly and easily select the lighting mode
- Three lighting modes: proximity, movement and distance vision
- TIKKINA is a HYBRID headlamp: it comes with three standard batteries, and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery
- Light output: 150 lumens
- Weight: 85 g
- Beam pattern: wide
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)
Centurion Review/ Quick Guide: The Tikkina is your go to alternative to the E+Lite for a reserve lamp - it's cheaper and brighter (80 lumens vs 25), the compromise being that it is bulkier and heavier but at 85g remains a lightweight option. The Tikkina is advertised as focused on proximity lighting, household use and emergencies, but is perfectly adept at providing enough light (150 lumens) for running at night in mild conditions. It's also a perfect first head lamp for kids either at home or outside. The previous Tikkina was 80 lumens so this is a huge advance on brightness for such a low price.
|Lighting technology||Brightness||Lighting distance||Burn time|
|MAX AUTONOMY||5 lm||10 m||220 h|
|STANDARD||100 lm||40 m||60 h|
|MAX POWER||150 lm||55 m|