Browse more Salomon products.
Go forth and conquer the trails with SENSE RIDE. With enough cushioning to push the mileage, an 8mm heel drop and proven fit, you'll be ready to go all day.
Centurion Review: It's well worth watching the video below for why this is a perfect all round trail shoe. Cushioned and protected whilst remaining light. An average heel drop of 8mm. A grippy rubber sole which holds on wet ground without being too studded to perform equally well on rock. This shoe is built for year round running in all conditions and that makes it therefore such a brilliant ultra distance shoe. With a focus on Centurion Events where the courses in most cases take in a blend of road and many different types of trail conditions, this shoe is versatile to perform well on all of it.
Also available in Navy Blazer/ Marigold Colour Way, by clicking here.
Comfort - Generously cushioned, Sense Ride makes the longest runs and the roughest surfaces a lot more comfortable.
Ride - Built with a natural rocker profile, the sole and midsole of this shoe help you keep putting one foot in front of the other.
Contagrip sole - Offers great traction on soft or hard, wet or dry surfaces.
- 3D Air Mesh - Allows extreme breathability.
- Sensifit System - Works to cradle the foot by providing a precise and secure fit.
- Endofit - Designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places.
- ProFeel Film - Provides consistency and stability through the middle of the shoe.
- Quick Lace System - Offers a minimalistic and strong lace for on-pull tightening.
- Lace Pocket - Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system.
- Friction Free Lace Eyelet - Ensures quick and easy one pull lacing.
- Compression Moulded EVA - Provides High-Rebound Properties.
- Injection Moulded EVA - Offers amazing cushioning.
- EnergyCell+ - Provides exceptional energy return and delivers substantial cushioning.
- Vibe Technology - Attenuates vibrations reducing a potentially harmful load to the body.
- Opal Technology - Provides a soft and comfortable underfoot ride.
- Wet Traction Contagrip - Utilises different combinations of harder, softer and grippier Contagrip compounds to provide the best outsole you can get.
- Weight: 275g
- Midsole Height: 26mm/19mm (8mm drop)
3D Air Mesh Upper: The upper of the Salomon Sense Ride Trail Running Shoes is constructed with a breathable open mesh that allows extreme breathability ensuring air can permeate the entire upper of the shoe to provide a better climate keeping your feet cool when the temperature rises. Fitted with the Sensifit system, it works to cradle the foot by providing a precise and secure fit. Endofit is an internal fit sleeve which is designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improves feedback and foot wrapping.
Additionally, the profeel film engages during the transition phase to support the foot and improve the overall rolling of the shoes during toe off. It provides a mechanism linking the rear part of the shoes to the forefoot and provides consistency and stability through the middle of the shoe. A quick lace system is added to the shoes and offers a minimalistic and strong lace for on-pull tightening to ensure you can get the shoes on and off with minimal effort. A lace pocket is a nice little feature that provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system, whilst a friction free lace eyelet ensures quick and easy one pull lacing.
Compression and Injection EVA Moulded Midsole: By providing a mix between compression moulded EVE (CMEVA) and injection moulded EVA (IMEVA) the Salomon Sense Ride Running Shoes offers you the best of both worlds with extreme cushioning and maximum energy return. In addition, the midsole also features EnergyCell+ technology which is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return whilst also delivering substantial cushioning and durability.
The Midsole also features Vibe technology that is the combination of EnergyCell+, Opal and unique assembly that work in unison as a system to attenuate vibrations reducing a potentially harmful load to the body whilst delivering a responsive ride. Opal is a cushioning compound that is inserted into the midsole that provides a soft and comfortable underfoot ride with the benefit of high-rebound. Cushioned and bouncy, the best of both worlds. In addition, Opal is extremely lightweight, durable and maintains its performance in extreme temperatures.
Wet Traction Contragrip: The Salomon Sense Ride Trail Running Shoes features a Contagrip outsole, providing unique traction technology. With a mix of compound, lob geometry and density, it gives the shoes brilliant grip and durability, regardless of the terrain underneath.
Utilising different combinations of harder, softer and grippier Contagrip compounds, Salomon's adventure running outsole provide the perfect blend of grip and durability no matter what. Designed with specifically positions forefoot flex grooves and self-cleaning multi-directional lugs, these outsoles are field tested and proven to dynamically tackle any terrain.