Browse more Salomon S/Lab products.
Designed with and for athletes, this is the shoe for pure racing performance. No compromise. Do away with props. Trust your senses. Even when the ground is soft, wet, muddy, run free and go far with the S-LAB SENSE 6 SG.
Centurion Review: The sixth edition of the soft ground version of what can widely be considered to be the leading lightweight trail and mountain running shoe, anywhere. Salomon's flagship product is better than ever. The endofit system makes it feel like a slipper, comfort is incomparable. Light mesh in the forefoot drains brilliantly. Cushioning is still significant enough and the carbon fibre midsole (Profeel Film) means it's still responsive whilst offering protection from rock. The soft ground grip holds mud and wet grass phenomenally well and that's where it makes it's distinction in comparison to the Sense 6. The quick lacing system is incredibly convenient and secure, helping to make the fit so good. Treat yourself.
FEEL: This shoe is made to be discreet. The mesh breathes. The protection is there with the profeel film, but ultimately it's down to you. Trust your sense.
NATURAL FIT: No frills. With Endofit technology, this shoe feels like a glove and is made to breathe. Wear it like a second skin.
SOFT GROUND SUITABILITY: The mesh is designed to keep out debris. Contagrip with Premium Wet traction rubber is solid on wet ground. It's the shoe that broadens the minimalist game rules.
- SENSIFIT™ - Sensifit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customised fit all around the foot.
- QUICKLACE™ - Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- LACE POCKET - Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- QUICK DRYING BREATHABLE MESH - Single layer open air mesh combined with nylon layer allows extreme breathability and top abrasion resistance.
- ENDOFIT™ - an internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback and footwrapping
- PROFEEL FILM: Profeel Film engages during the transition phase to support the foot and improve the overall rolling of the shoes during toe off. It provides a mechanism linking the rear part of the shoes to the forefoot and provides consistency and stability through the mid sole of the shoe.
- Weight: 225g
- Midsole Height: 20mm/16mm (4mm drop)