Browse more Salomon products.
Designed with and for athletes, it's the shoe for pure racing performance. No compromise.
Centurion Review: The seventh edition of what can widely be considered to be the leading lightweight trail and mountain running shoe, anywhere. Salomon's flagship product is better than ever. The endofit system continues to make this shoe feel like a slipper, comfort is incomparable. The shoe is now at 195 grams in weight which is over 10% lighter than the Sense 6. The one piece mesh upper is more durable but the forefoot drains brilliantly. The cushioning is also more significant than previous editions, and the Profeel Film underfoot shield means it's still responsive whilst offering protection from rock. The wet traction rubber and improved grip makes this much better than previous editions at handling mud and wet grass.
RADICALLY LIGHT: Just 195 grams in weight (UK 8.5)
FEEL: This shoe is made to be discreet. The mesh breathes. The protection is there with the profeel film, but ultimately it's down to you. Trust your sense.
NATURAL FIT: The Endofit Technology wraps the foot
LIGHTWEIGHT PROTECTION: Profeel film creates a thin underfoot shield. Contragrip outsole with premium wet traction outsole. Single layered upper with extra durable material.
- SENSIFIT™ - Sensifit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customised fit all around the foot.
- QUICKLACE™ - Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- LACE POCKET - Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- QUICK DRYING BREATHABLE MESH - Single layer open air mesh combined with nylon layer allows extreme breathability and top abrasion resistance.
- ENDOFIT™ - an internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback and footwrapping
- PROFEEL FILM: Profeel Film engages during the transition phase to support the foot and improve the overall rolling of the shoes during toe off. It provides a mechanism linking the rear part of the shoes to the forefoot and provides consistency and stability through the mid sole of the shoe.
- Weight: 195 grams (UK 8.5)
- Midsole Height: 19.5mm/15.5mm (4mm drop)