The fast-paced S/LAB trail running shoe for performing on soft terrain.
Developed with the top Salomon athletes, the updated version of the iconic S/LAB SENSE Soft Ground features softer cushioning under the front of the foot and a new anti-debris evacuation system. Offering the same ground feel, precision and foothold, the shoe is now even lighter with deeper lugs (than the Hard Ground version) to anchor you in soft, wet terrain.
The Sense soft ground version of what can widely be considered to be the leading lightweight trail and mountain running shoe, anywhere.
Lasting comfort: A knitted elasticised sock directly integrated into the upper keeps debris out, while openings facilitate water evacuation.
Anti Debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
FEEL: This shoe is made to be discreet. The mesh breathes. The protection is there with the profeel film, but ultimately it's down to you. Trust your sense.
NATURAL FIT: No frills. With Endofit technology, this shoe feels like a glove and is made to breathe. Wear it like a second skin.
SOFT GROUND SUITABILITY: The mesh is designed to keep out debris. Contagrip with Premium Wet traction rubber is solid on wet ground. It's the shoe that broadens the minimalist game rules.
- SENSIFIT™ - Sensifit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customised fit all around the foot.
- QUICKLACE™ - Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- LACE POCKET - Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- QUICK DRYING BREATHABLE MESH - Single layer open air mesh combined with nylon layer allows extreme breathability and top abrasion resistance.
- ENDOFIT™ - an internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback and footwrapping
- PROFEEL FILM: Profeel Film engages during the transition phase to support the foot and improve the overall rolling of the shoes during toe off. It provides a mechanism linking the rear part of the shoes to the forefoot and provides consistency and stability through the mid sole of the shoe.
- Weight: 215g
- Midsole Height: 20mm/16mm (4mm drop)
- Midsole Construction: Dual density midsole/ EnergyCell™+. EnergyCell™+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
- Outsole Construction: Contagrip® TA
- Upper Construction: Anti-debris Mesh/ Water-repellent material. Lace pocket/ SensiFit™/ Welded upper Integrated gaiter/ Medial protective pad