Browse more Ultimate Direction products.
The women's specific FastpackHER 20 carries all the gear you need with a large main compartment and phone and hydration pockets up front. The zip-down main compartment gives total access to your gear quickly and easily.
A Fastpack designed with the fit and function uniquely for women, together with new Fastpack features like a side zip entry to complement the roll top.
All Fastpacks carry gear with the same comfort and convenience of Ultimate Direction running vests: the harness keeps the load very stable, and water, food, phone, and maps are up front where you need them, not in the back where you can’t find them.
Tons of external storage – Multiple stretch-mesh pouches enable you to quickly access gear, and store wet gear where it can dry.
One main compartment – Anything will fit inside, and the ‘dry-bag’ style roll-top closure is very lightweight, can never break, and expands for big loads or contracts to stabilise small loads. Fastpacks are used by runners, climbers, and skiers alike.
InfiKnit™ – The entire back-panel and harness are one single piece, with no seams, so there is no chafing or hot spots.
- Roll-top closure expands or contracts to secure varying capacities
- Patented InfiKnit™ Harness is an entirely seamless back-panel and shoulder-strap system to prevent abrasion and discomfort
- Large front storage for water, phone, maps, glasses, or food
- Unique zip-down main compartment for total access to gear
- Sliding rail sternum straps
- Height adjustable T-hook for weight distribution
- Easy access pocket with keyfob
- Patented lnfiKnit mesh is an entirely seamless back-panel, waistbelt, and shoulder-strap system to prevent abrasion and discomfort
- Daisy chains for securing extra gear
- Two large side pockets for larger water vessels
- XS/SM: 22 - 47 in / 55 - 120 cm
- MD/LG: 24 - 50 in / 60 - 125 cm