Browse more Ultimate Direction products.
You don't have to choose between windproof and waterproof - with the Ultra you get both.
Centurion Review: This updated version of the popular Ultimate Direction Ultra Jacket is new for Autumn / Winter 2017. The material has been upgraded to offer an increased level of water resistance as well as a greater level of breathability. On paper this jacket now stacks up to be one of the top rated lightweight waterproofs anywhere on the market - whilst maintaining a weight (174g Mens Large) that's consistent with all the top performing 20k/ 20k jackets. To add to this, the Ultra Jacket also has adjustable collar pulls to synch the hood in tight which is really great to have in wilder conditions. The next evolution of lightweight waterproof jackets is here.
- Updated to add more breathability and waterproofness
- 33,000 mm water entry pressure and 29,000 moisture vapour transmission rate
- Underarm vents provide airflow and cooling while wearing a hydration vest
- Brimmed hood with ventilation allows ideal airflow while keeping rain out
- Exceeds the breathability and waterproof standards required by many ultras including Centurion Running/ UTMB/ Lakeland
Fabric: Main: 10D High-strength Nylon 2.5L Waterproof-Breathable
Weight: 6.1 oz / 174 g (L)