Browse more Yeti products.
Quite simply the lightest/ smallest sleeping bag on the market whilst delivering a comfort range down to 12 degrees C with an extreme limit of -1 degrees C.
The Fever Zero is the ultimate choice if you need a super lightweight sleeping bag that will definitely keep you warm. Fever Zero weighs just 280 grams and has an extreme temperature range down to minus 1 celsius. The weight is kept to an absolute minimum by using a construction with through-seams and a half-length zipper, while the insulation capability is kept at its highest thanks to use of the finest quality European goose down. The sleeping bag is popular with participants in the world's toughest ultra-races where a sleeping bag is part of the mandatory equipment - the MDS included. The soft and lightweight fabric makes the Fever Zero extremely soft and comfortable.
CENTURION REVIEW (Robbie Britton): The Yeti Fever Zero sleeping bags are some of the lightest on the market and pack down to the size of your average grapefruit. Just as brilliant for taking away backpacking as they are for any FKT adventures you have in mind. It's often the first thing in my pack when I'm going anywhere over night.
- Hood adjustment
- Ultra compact packable
- Lightweight YKK half length zipper
- Breathable water repellent fabric
- Lightest down proof fabric in the world
- Flat hood with adjustment
- Hanging loops
- Comfort: 15°C
- Limit: 12°C
- Extreme: -1°C
- This bag comes in only two sizes, medium and large
- Length: 210 cm (medium) 220 cm (large)
- Shoulder width: 77 cm (medium) 83 cm (large)
- Foot width: 52 cm (medium) 54 cm (large)
- Weight: 245 g (medium) 280g (large)
- Size: 11 x 18 cm
- Type: Pack sack
- Storage bag included
- Size 55 x 110 cm
- (both M & L)
- We recommend that you store your sleeping bag in the storage bag, when it's not in use. This helps to keep the down in optimal condition.