The lightweight Fastpack 30 has an optimal weight-to-capacity ratio for longer adventures over rugged terrain so you can move fast in the backcountry. True to Ultimate Direction's roots, it uniquely fits like a vest with water bottles up front, but distributes weight like a pack. They gave it an upgrade with Infiknit™ and FastFlow technology to increase the back panel breathability and moisture wicking. This do-it-all pack also has plenty of dedicated external storage, a roll-
top opening and a full-side external zipper for easy to anything inside.
Large front and side storage for water bottles, phone, maps, glasses or food
- Unique zip-down design for quick, total access to gear in main compartment
- Roll-top closure expands or compresses to secure varying capacities
- MonoRip Mesh material is durable yet extremely breathable
- Sliding rail sternum straps for an adjustable fit
- Height-adjustable and removable T-hook waistbelt distributes heavier loads
Sizing at Chest (Unisex):
- S/M: 64 cm - 102 cm
- M/L: 76 cm - 122 cm
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
- A pack full of gear will fit smaller
- Total Volume: 30 litres
- Weight: 555g
MonoRip Mesh lightweight monofilament mesh is breathable, non-stretch, and hydrophobic - ideal for bounce-free load carrying.
- Reinforced Contrast Ripstop Nylon for strength and durability.
- 4-way Durable External Stretch Fabric with abrasion resistance.