Browse more La Sportiva products.
State of the art technology and aesthetics in the world of mountain running shoes. The Bushido II is the updated version of the incredibly popular Bushido. A true all terrain shoe, a super light 298g, extra grip, aggressive, the shoe is designed to ensure perfect stability and support on all types of off-road terrain.
Centurion Review: The Bushido II is a great improvement on a classic shoe. Gone are the rigid heel cup and midsole, replaced by lighter weight, more comfortable and responsive materials and an upper that drains better. It retains all the performance of the original, ideal on rocky terrain or mixed ground but is now so much more at home on lighter/ groomed trail and road too. This shoe has to be the grippiest and most protective for any kind of rocky terrain - that is where it's performance shines.
- Super-clean design with minimal stitching
- Uppers with internal slip-on construction: wraps around the foot like a sock without compressing it or exerting pressure points
- New heel designed for maximum comfort of fit
- Reinforcements in thermoplastic film for resistance to rubbing and abrasion
- EVA layer for better cushioning and impact absorption
- The FriXion® Red double compound sole has different support surfaces, guaranteeing maximum grip on all types of terrain.
- Uppers: breathable, air mesh with thermoplastic reinforcements, TPU medial skeleton placed laterally on rip-stop inserts.
- Lining: slip resistant, breathable mesh
- Midsole: Compressed EVA and Stability Control System
- Sole: FriXion® Red
- Footbed: 4 mm Ortholite® Ergonomic
- Drop : 6mm
- The La Sportiva FriXion® compound is the result of extensive R&D aimed at creating outsoles with parameters of grip and durability that respond to all types of use and terrain.
- High Volume: Comfortable shoe, ideal for training and long distance running.
- ALL GROUNDS: Versatile soles, ideal for all types of terrain including stone, scree, grass, moss and mud. Ideal for running either in high humidity or on dry ground. Incorporates the Impact Brake System.
- EVA - INJECTED: Higher degree of cushioning and high elasticity of the fabric. These features assist “push off” during the propulsion phase while running, making these models who use injected midsoles, ideal for use on off-road trails. Furthermore, EVA Injected midsole drastically reduce the “squash” effect of the EVA over time, allowing the product to maintain the same features for its entire duration.The La Sportiva Mountain Running® footwear adopts 3 different kind of midsoles depending on the style and on the needed performances
- Breathable for a cooler foot.
- The unique open cell structure creates a moisture management system.
- Long term cushioning: insole will retain over 95% of its thickness over time and won’t flatten out.
- Anti-microbial agents and washable properties for a more hygienic shoe.
- The innovative system is applied to the sole to absorb negative ground impact, help traction and improve grip downhill: Created and developed by the R&D department at La Sportiva, it offers real advantages during racing by reducing negative ground impact. The unique position of the lugs allows as many of them as possible to come into contact with the ground, for maximum impact absorption.
- With the Bushido size up from your usual, because of the performance fit.