Quick fit crampons made by an elastomer interconnected to a tread stainless steel structure under the shoes through a combination of micro-rope, connectors and crampon plate. The crampons allow you to move in perfect safety on the snow, ice and low adherence surface (mud undergrowth, foliage, etc.).
Designed and tested to meet the light mountaineering and outdoor running. Extremely light weight and excellent grip on ice and hard snow. Perfect for training on dry, wet or muddy grassland. Excellent for outdoor running, light mountaineering and trekking.
- Outdoor running, trekking
- Quick fit and excellent adherence to the shoe thanks to the hi-tech elastomer.
- Ideal for ice, mud and slippery surfaces thanks to the steel tips system
- Front crampons with the “flex” system to prevent the accumulation of snow and ice
- Steel hoop on the shoe’s tip for excellent stability
- Compact case made of technical and functional material
- Quick fit crampons made by an elastomer interconnected to a tread stainless steel structure under the shoes realized through a combination of chain elements, connectors and crampon plate. The crampons allow you to move in perfect safety on the snow, ice and low adherence surface (mud undergrowth, foliage, etc.).
- All metal components in stainless steel. Heat treated crampon plates to a greater mechanical resistance. Nevertheless, due to the stainless steel’s high carbon content, light superficial oxidation/rust’s traces may appears.
- Hi-tech silicon elastomer tested up to – 60 °C for a quick a comfortable fit and perfect positioning of the light crampon.21 steel 8 mm long crampon’s spikes for excellent stability, perfect grip and walking-running comfort. Twisted stainless steel chain to improve the grip and to assure reliability and special connections “eight shape” (pat.pend.) that prevent the release of the rivets from the elastomer even in the toughest conditions.
- The shape of the plates at opposite ends improves stability and ride comfort even with light shoes
- Available in 3 sizes
Sizing chart as below, though if you are between sizes we'd recommended picking the smaller size as tighter is better.