Browse more Petzl products.
Ultra-compact emergency headlamp. Now 50 lumens (2016 Version 25 Lumens).
Ultra-light and very compact, the e+LITE emergency headlamp should always be with you. Thanks to its carry case, it is always ready to use and can be stored with its batteries for ten years in a backpack, a vest, or an emergency kit, or used as a back-up headlamp. Its white or red, continuous 50-lumen lighting or strobe lighting helps you to be seen. The whistle integrated in the elastic headband allows the user to signal an emergency. Weighing only 26 grams, e+LITE is an ideal emergency headlamp.
- Ultra-compact and ultra-light emergency headlamp to always have with you
- Always ready to use, can be stored with batteries (lithium CR 2032) for 10 years
- White lighting allows you to move around easily in the dark
- For emergency situations, the powerful red LED allows you to be seen from a distance
- Locking on/off switch designed to prevent accidental operation
- Withstands extreme temperatures: -30° C to +60° C
- Waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes (IPX7)
- Light output: 50 lumens
- Weight: 26 g
- Beam pattern: wide
- Energy: 2 lithium CR2032 batteries (included)
- Watertightness: IPX7 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Certification(s): CE
- 10 Year Guarantee
|Lighting color||Lighting modes||Brightness||Distance||Burn time|
|white||close-range work||15 lm||6 m||12 h|
|movement||50 lm||10 m||9 h|
|strobe||15 lm||visible at 100 m for 95 h|
|red||proximity||2 lm||100 m||15 h|
|strobe||visible at 100 m for 70 h|
CENTURION REVIEW/ WHY THIS PRODUCT?
CENTURION REVIEW - James - This is the perfect emergency back up light. At just 27g and with the retractable head cord, in emergency situations it is indispensable. I've used this light over the years as the emergency light source in mandatory gear list requirements and as my primary back up light source during night running.