Browse more Trailblazer products.
Are you looking at running our North Downs Way 50 or 100? Getting out on some recce runs? Then this book by Trailblazer will be an invaluable companion to you. Get out there and test your kit while exploring this fabulous route before race day.
The North Downs Way, the 153-mile National Trail runs from Farnham in Surrey to Dover in Kent (although we stop in Knockholt or Ashford), winding its way through the protected landscape of two Areas of Outstanding National Beauty, the Surrey Hills and the Kent Downs. The path passes medieval churches, castles, Neolithic burial sites, vineyards and numerous WWII defences. There are literary associations with Swift, Cobbett, Dickens and Jane Austen.
New 2nd edition includes
- 16 towns plans and 84 large-scale walking maps – at just under 1:20,000 – showing route times, places to stay, points of interest and much more
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether walking the route in its entirety over one to two weeks, or sampling the highlights on day walks and short breaks
- Practical information for all budgets – camping, hostels, B&Bs, pubs and hotels; Farnham through to Dover – where to stay, where to eat, what to see, plus detailed street plans
- Comprehensive public transport information – for all access points on the North Downs Way
- 12 overview maps and trail profiles
- Downloadable gps waypoints