This lightweight Fastpack 20 allows you to move fast in the backcountry with a durable design that checks all the feature boxes. True to our roots, it uniquely fits like a vest with water bottles upfront, but distributes weight like a pack. We gave it an upgrade with Infiknit™ and FastFlow technology to increase the back panel's breathability and moisture-wicking. This do-it-all pack also has plenty of dedicated external storage, a roll-top opening, and a full-side external zipper for easy to anything inside.
- Large front and side storage for water bottles, phone, maps, glasses, or food
- Unique zip-down design for quick, total access to gear in the main compartment
- Roll-top closure expands or compresses to secure varying capacities
- MonoRip Mesh material is durable yet extremely breathable
- Sliding rail sternum straps for an adjustable fit
- Height adjustable T-hook harness for even weight distribution
Sizing at Chest (Unisex):
- S/M: 64 cm - 102 cm
- M/L: 76 cm - 122 cm
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
- A pack full of gear will fit smaller
- Total Volume: 21L / 1281 in3
- Weight: 500g
MonoRip Mesh lightweight monofilament mesh is breathable, non-stretch, and hydrophobic - ideal for bounce-free load carrying.
- Reinforced Contrast Ripstop Nylon for strength and durability.
- 4-way Durable External Stretch Fabric with abrasion resistance.