The Ultra Jacket is the third generation of Ultimate Directions unrivalled waterproof jacket. It is designed to handle even the toughest race-day conditions. They use a blend of high tech materials and features to ensure it is both waterproof and extremely breathable for any weather, whilst keeping weight to a minimum.
You don't have to choose between windproof and waterproof - with the Ultra you get both.
CENTURION REVIEW: The numbers speak for themselves, for a lightweight waterproof this jacket offers the highest level of waterproof and highest breathability rating of any available product on the market . Simply put it means you will be more comfortable for longer when training or racing in this jacket. The additional features, the tunnel effect hood with a brim, the built in mitt and the ability to stow the jacket into its own pocket, all make this a superb option for ultra distance running year round.
- 30,000mm water entry pressure and 30,000 g/m2/24hr moisture vapour transmission rate—the new Ultra Jacket and Pant are designed to keep you dry during intense activity—no sweat
- Tunnel Effect™ hood with ventilation allows ideal airflow while keeping rain out
- Integrated Flip Mitts™—self-storing waterproof mitts provide warmth in cold or wet conditions
- Exceeds the breathability and waterproof standards required by any ultra distance race
- Peristaltic underarm vent pumps in cool air and pumps out warm air during natural arm movement
- Packs into interior chest pocket
- PFC-Free DWR
- Weight: 165g
- Material: 10D High-strength Nylon 2.5L Waterproof-Breathable